LATTE ART BASIC
Cappuccino and creativity. Creation and decoration techniques.
Latte Art was born from the pleasing merger of espresso coffee with milk, its everlasting and unquestioned partner. An advanced cafeteria course providing the theoretical and practical know-how for the preparation of another great Italian classic.
Starting from the espresso coffee extraction, we will thereafter outline the organoleptic features of milk, the techniques ensuring the perfect frothing and the acquisition of the most innovative concepts for the creation of original cappuccinos decorated with basic patterns: heart, leaf, apple.
TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED
To all professionals and enthusiasts willing to hone the milk frothing and pouring techniques for the decorated cappuccino preparation and to give a glint of creativity to a great Italian classic.
- The milk and its properties
- The milk indicated for Latte Art
- The perfect espresso
- The frothing pitchers: which one to choose and how to use it
- The steam wand: functions and cleaning
- The micro-texture for Latte Art
- The cup to use and the pouring techniques
- The hand and wrist exercises
- Patterns and decorations: main designs
- Technical and practical implementation tests
- Maintenance and cleaning of the operated equipment
Tel +39 089 301696
Theoretical and practical
120€ + IVA
Accademia Trucillo and/or external locations